Veneers at Our Columbia Cosmetic Dentistry
If you feel self-conscious about your smile, veneers could be the solution you are looking for. At Hutton Family Dentistry, we offer veneers to cover up chipped, discolored, and worn teeth to create stunning, natural-looking smiles. Whether you want to eliminate a small gap in your teeth or brighten your smile, we have the skills and experience to meet your goals.
Dr. Sam Hutton and Dr. Emalie Hutton strive to create a warm, welcoming environment and offer compassionate care that prioritizes your needs. We use advanced technology and quality materials to address your concerns and deliver quality results. If you're ready to transform your smile with veneers in Columbia, look no further than Hutton Family Dentistry. Call our office today!
CALL US: (931) 388-1935 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What are Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain or composite bonded onto the front surface of your teeth. They are an effective and versatile cosmetic treatment that can be done on one tooth, multiple teeth, or all your visible teeth. They are durable enough to stand up to daily use and resistant to stains. With proper care, they can be a long-lasting solution to enhance your aesthetics. Each veneer is custom-made to create a seamless look that flatters your smile. Some of the imperfections that veneers can treat include:
- Chips and minor damage
- Mildly crooked teeth
- Small gaps between teeth
- Stains and discoloration
- Teeth that appear shorter or worn
What are Veneers Made of?
Our office offers both composite and porcelain veneers. We will walk you through both options to help you decide which is best for your unique situation. Regardless of which material you choose, you can trust that we have the skill and precision to deliver quality results designed to look as natural as possible.
- Composite veneers are made of a tooth-colored resin shaped directly on your tooth. They are a convenient option that is completed in one appointment because you don't need to wait for a lab to create your veneer. They are not as long-lasting as porcelain but can be an affordable option for a quick enhancement on a few teeth.
- Porcelain veneers take slightly longer to create but are more durable and natural-looking. The glossy surface and translucence of porcelain allow for realistic results that blend seamlessly with your smile. Their durability stands up to daily chewing that can last up to ten years or more with the proper care.
Our Treatment Process
When you come into our office looking to enhance your smile, we will work together to decide if veneers are right for you and create a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle. Our office uses advanced technology, such as panoramic x-rays, to thoroughly understand your oral health. Every patient is unique, but in general, you can expect these steps during treatment:
- Designing Your Treatment Plan: We will first ensure you are a good candidate for veneers by thoroughly examining your teeth and gums. Once we decide they are healthy and you don't have other urgent dental health needs, the dentist will consult with you to determine how many veneers you need and what material to use. We will help design the shape and shade of your veneers by considering your surrounding teeth, smile shape, lips, and skin tone.
- Preparing Your Veneers: When we have decided on the specifics of your treatment, it's time to begin preparing your teeth for veneers. For them to have a secure hold and look more natural, we remove a thin layer of enamel from the front of the tooth. If you are receiving porcelain veneers, then at this point, we take impressions and send them to a trusted dental lab to create your final veneers.
- Placing Your Veneers: This step varies depending on whether we are using composite or porcelain veneers. We can accomplish composite veneers in the same visit as the preparation. The tooth-colored resin is shaped directly on your teeth. If you receive porcelain veneers, we will invite you back to our office when we have received them. During this appointment, the dentist will bond the veneers to your teeth and make adjustments so that they feel comfortable and look as natural as possible.
Your Source for Smile Enhancing Veneers in Columbia
Minor cosmetic issues can majorly impact your confidence, but veneers can be an effective and easy solution. The friendly team at Hutton Family Dentistry has the skills and experience to transform your smile with custom-made composite and porcelain veneers. We are proud to be a trusted office for those looking for veneers in Columbia. If you are ready for a brighter, more beautiful smile to help you feel more confident, we can help. We are excited to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Schedule a consultation today!
CALL US: (931) 388-1935 REQUEST APPOINTMENT